• Maintain the privacy of protected health information.
• Give you the notice of legal duties and privacy practices regarding your health information.
• Follow the terms of our notice that is currently in effect.
• We will use and disclose health information only with your written permission.
• You may revoke such permissions at any time by writing to our practice’s privacy office
• A basis for planning my care and treatment.
• A means of communication among the healthcare professionals who contribute to my care.
• A source of information for applying my diagnosis and surgical information to my bill.
• A means by which a third-party payer can verify that services billed were actually provided.
• A tool for routine healthcare operations, such as assessing care quality and reviewing the competence of healthcare professionals
• To object to the use of their health information for directory purposes.
• To request restrictions as to how their health information may be used or disclosed to carry out treatment, payment or healthcare operations – and that the organization
is not required to agree to the restrictions requested means of communication among the healthcare professionals who contribute to the users care.
• To revoke this consent in writing, except to the extent that the organization has already taken action in reliance thereupon.