We are Hurdle Health.
Hurdle Health is the leading provider of culturally intentional mental health services. Our disruptive digital platform provides a comprehensive suite of teletherapy services and self-mastery tools for diverse populations who are underserved by traditional resources. We exist to ensure that individuals can show up whole, operate with joy, and live with power. Our app-based platform provides self-mastery support — including meditations, daily inspirational messages, and journaling tools – alongside remote access to therapy.
About the role:
The Head of Product leads the product team with a focus on enhancing the definition and growth of Hurdle’s product in the market. The Head of Product is the primary driver of the Hurdle’s vision; overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision. The Head of Product is inherently cross-functional. This position requires that a person closely work with the engineering, design, marketing, sales, and other departments.
The role of Head of Product is a highly analytical individual who is able to work effectively in a matrix environment. The position also requires you to be adept at synthesizing various technologies and capabilities into Hurdle’s products in such a way that the consumers will love.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Solicit feedback on company products and services
- 10+ years experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coding skills are a plus
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred